This 1 hour online session will help you navigate the global investment scene, and build a roadmap for your fundraising campaign. You will get customized fundraising advice from a Silicon Valley insider Tatiana Indina, and get your fundraising questions answered.
Rehearse your pitch with an expert Tatiana Indina, and get professional feedback. Gain your confidence, Improve critical points of your pitch deck, correct all blindspots and mistakes that will make a difference between Investor's Yes and No.
Pitch Deck Preparation
Get your pitch deck built from scratch, according to Silicon Valley standards. In 1 week you will receive investor-ready pitch deck including all important content and professional design.
Pitch Deck Review
Get professional feedback on your pitch deck from Tatiana Indina, and specific tips on how to improve it - to get traction with investors and maximize your chances to raise.
Join Founders Board Lunch to discuss your company's growth challenges with fellow founders
Startup Mentoring & Consulting with Tatiana Indina
Tatiana Indina, Ph.D. - is a Silicon Valley startup mentor, author, connector, CEO coach and entrepreneur.
- Has expertise in fundraising strategy, business growth and development, global go to market strategies.
- Founded 2 companies Indina-Consulting And Mission2Mars Academy that help global founders and corporate innovators build and scale tech innovation and discover new markers.
- Connected startups with top Silicon Valley and global venture funds and Angel groups, including Sequoia Capital, YCombinator, Andreessen Horowitz, NEA, Khosla Ventures, Index Ventures, First Round Capital, Accel, Greylock, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Founders Fund, SoftBank Vision Fund, 500 startups, TechStars, Plug n Play Ventures.
- Helped hundreds of global startups prepare their company for fundraising process and get in front of top investors. Including unicorn startups like: Figma, Pony AI, Feedzai, Better Up, Nuro, Niantic, Course Hero, Illumio, Carbon Health, Automation Anywhere, Databrics and others.
- Has raised more than $100 million in funding for startups from various investors.
You can learn from me about : preparing your company for fundraising process, your fundraising strategy, preparing your pitch and pitch deck, navigating fundraising process, building meaningful relationships with investors.